Hanadi Alnawab, Program Lead, Faculty of Business
Hanadi is the Program Coordinator for the Bachelor of Commerce – Digital Business Management degree program at The Faculty of Business, Humber College. She has been teaching at The Faculty of Business since 2006, and successfully leading Humber Online Solutions since 2015. Hanadi is a passionate teacher and enjoys working with her students on various projects both inside and outside the classroom.
Hanadi has been recognized as the recipient of the Distinguished Faculty Award 2018, and the League For Innovation in the Community College – Innovation of the Year Award.
- Heba Al-samarrie (LinkedIn), Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Meaghan Strimas, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Richard Bingham, Faculty of Media Studies
Research Assistants Team 2019/2020:
Web and Graphic Design:
- Michallia Marks (LinkedIn)
- Darius Jones (LinkedIn)
- Sarah Fevens (LinkedIn)
- Brook Charlinski (LinkedIn)
- Sydney Schumacher (LinkedIn)
- Gabriel Davin
- Jonah Zapparoli (LinkedIn)