Reports to: The Research Assistant-Webinar Producer will report to the program lead.
Job Overview: The Research Assitant-Webinar Producer will work closely with the Webinar Host on identifying potential guests, planning webinars, and developing interview questions. Due to COVID-19, all work will be completed remotely; students are expected to attend online meetings with their client(s) and team as needed.
- Selects the speakers, guests, and support staff, and trains them, if necessary
- Holds meetings in the early stages to flesh out ideas and translate them to presentation
- Manages the flow of questions during the webinar
- Makes sure that presentation is uploaded correctly into the webinar host software and that all the pieces are present and correct, such as software settings and widgets
- Expected to have access to the necessary software to complete the task
- Ability to conduct in-depth market research to identify critical industry topics, trends and potential speakers.
- Flexible, dependable, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic about delivering exceptional events
- Excellent attention to detail, demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, strong organizational skills, and adaptability
- Ability to maintain a positive team-player attitude, remain calm and professional under pressure, work collaboratively and independently with diverse individuals
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to articulate concepts to a diverse audience
If you are a Humber student interested in joining the team, please send your digital portfolio, or resume including samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the specific job in the subject line. Please include your student number, program, and semester in your message.
Application deadline: Friday, June 19, 2020
Candidates will be assessed on their written applications. Virtual interviews will take place only if necessary during June 22- 26, 2020
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.