Reports to: The Research Assistant-Project Coordinator will report to the program lead.
Job Overview: The Research Assistant-Project Coordinator will be in charge of coordinating and assisting the program lead in organizing ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, participating in stakeholder meetings and ensuring that project deadlines are met on time. Due to COVID-19, all work will be completed remotely; students are expected to attend online meetings with their client(s) and team as needed.
- Work closely with program lead on overseeing and coordinating the team and tasks for the duration of the project
- Coordinate scheduling and deliverables with webinar presenters
- Work closely with the webinar team to ensure the successful promotion of all webinars
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure webinar effectiveness and implement improvements as necessary
- Expected to have access to the necessary software to complete the task
- Proven project management skills with the ability to initiate and execute projects from start to finish
- Excellent attention to detail, demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, strong organizational skills, and adaptability
- The ability to maintain a positive team-player attitude, remain calm and professional under pressure, work collaboratively and independently with diverse individuals
- An understanding of webinar technology or the ability to learn
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and solve practical problems
If you are a Humber student interested in joining the team, please send your digital portfolio, or resume including samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the specific job in the subject line. Please include your student number, program, and semester in your message.
Application deadline: Friday, June 19, 2020
Candidates will be assessed on their written applications. Virtual interviews will take place only if necessary during June 22- 26, 2020
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.