Reports to: The Research Assistant-Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator will report to the project coordinator and program lead.
Job Overview: The Research Assitant-Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator will be in charge of planning, creating, and managing social media posts as well as implementing marketing strategies to guarantee the success of ongoing projects. Due to COVID-19, all work will be completed remotely; students are expected to attend online meetings with their client(s) and team as needed.
- Assist the project coordinator and program lead in overall marketing strategy, including social media, web presence, advertising, messaging, and branding
- Develop high-quality copy and graphic content for social media posts, web, advertising and email marketing campaigns across several platforms
- Create dynamic written, graphic and video content
- Promote and develop best practices for digital marketing
- Expected to have access to the necessary software to complete the task
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn platforms
- Interest in social media and digital marketing trends
- Skills to create professional, compelling content, such as writing, graphic design and photography
- Excellent attention to detail, demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, strong organizational skills, and adaptability
- Ability to maintain a positive team-player attitude, remain calm and professional under pressure, work collaboratively and independently with diverse individuals
If you are a Humber student interested in joining the team, please send your digital portfolio, or resume including samples of your work to email@example.com and indicate the specific job in the subject line. Please include your student number, program, and semester in your message.
Application deadline: Friday, June 19, 2020
Candidates will be assessed on their written applications. Virtual interviews will take place only if necessary during June 22- 26, 2020
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.