Log in to your account
In order to make changes to your website, you will need to log in to your WordPress account and access the WordPress Admin dashboard.
- Open your Internet browser.
- Type in your URL name, followed by /wp-admin. For example “www.humberveb.com/wp-admin”
- Enter your username and password.
A. Adding a blog post
In order to add a blog post, you will need to log in to your WordPress account and access the Admin dashboard as shown in the previous section.
- Access the WordPress Admin dashboard.
- Go to Posts > Add New.
- Add a post title and text.
- Add an image by clicking on “Add Media” and select from the existing library or upload your own image.
- Remember to properly tag and categorize your blog post.
- Click on “Publish” to publish your blog.
C. Deleting a blog post
- To delete a blog post, click on Posts.
- Select the post you want to delete from the list and click on Trash.