Hourly rate & timesheet submission for Research Assistants
- The hourly rate is $15.60 per hour, plus 4% vacation pay (total of $16.22)
- Research Assistants can not get course credit for their work
- The total hours for your assigned project will be agreed on when you get hired, and maybe adjusted if the project requirements change throughout the semester
- The hours will be submitted by Hanadi Alnawab directly to Applied Research and Innovations upon completion of project work. This means that you will not need to login to the HR system and submit the hours
- New hires will get paid up to 5 hours for completing the required training modules, the 5 hours will be included in the total hours agreed at the start of the project and will not be submitted separately
As a Research Assistant, you are part of a multi-disciplinary team and will be working closely with your team members, reporting directly to your faculty lead, Hanadi Alnawab.
We will be meeting online on regular basis to track the progress of our project work
Funding for the projects
The projects are funded through Humber’s Applied Research & Innovation.
Job Title / how to put it on your resume and LinkedIn
You will be hired by Humber’s Applied Research and Innovation as a “Research Assistant”, and that’s how this position should be listed on your resume, LinkedIn …etc. The technical details can be listed in the description (graphic design, photography, WordPress development …etc)
This job qualifies for co-curricular experience and can be added to your Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
- Activity: HumberOnline.Solutions
- Position: Research Assistant
Please check the team page and let me know your LinkedIn profile or any other online profile you’d like to share through that page