This webinar is part of our Winter 2021 Success: A Digital Era Edition project.
About the Webinar
“Branding Changes Everything…
In today’s busy world, you only have a few seconds to capture someone’s attention. Branding helps you get noticed, driving sales and growth for your business.” – Melissa Chito
Are you looking to brand yourself online? Perhaps you are a jobseeker, an entrepreneur, an aspiring influencer, or you are simply looking to brand yourself as a professional. If you are looking to give yourself or your business a new look— look no further!
Join us for an evening with Melissa Chito, a professional marketer, and follow along to create a vision board (a.k.a. marketing plan) for your most important product: you!
- Discover key elements that will allow you to distinguish yourself within your desired industry
- Learn how to build and maintain a successful personal brand
- Get hands-on experience with online tools used by professional marketers
- Develop your personal branding statement, so that you can effectively tailor your content and confidently present yourself in any situation
All participants will receive a FREE branding toolkit right to their inbox following the event.
About our guest(s)
Sweet P Marketing & Design Inc., founded by working mom Melissa Chito, provides professional marketing services to help start-ups, solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and small businesses scale their customer base. Sweet P provides a wide range of services, including brand strategy, logo design, web design, graphic design, and marketing services. Chito helps clients implement modern methods of branding, strategically target their customers, and develop top-tier customer service.
Connect with Melissa on LinkedIn!
- Antonio Isaacs (Producer)
- Latika Sood (Producer)
- Lucas Bowman (Moderator)
- Gian Paloschi (Moderator)
- Tabassum Hawlader (Copywriter)
- Tyler Gibson (Copywriter)
- Jaden Walt (Marketer)
- Nhu Trieu (Marketer)
The following work was completed as part of the WRIT 200 course, supervised by Heba Al-samarrie, professor at the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences & Innovative Learning
Photo by Arnel Hasanovic on Unsplash