This webinar is part of our Fall 2020 Building Digital Capacity project.
About the Webinar
Looking to make the case for investing in social media but don’t know where to start? This webinar gives you an introduction to social media analytics and ROI so you can successfully grow your digital presence.
This introductory webinar will give you an understanding of how to measure return on your social media investment. We’ll walk you through how to prove the value of your social media efforts and their contribution toward business objectives such as brand awareness, loyalty, and sales.
- Learn the common terminology used in social media analytics.
- How to understand analytical feedback and use it to improve your strategy.
- How to determine a winning social media strategy and define parameters for success.
- How to calculate ROI, it’s importance, and how to maximize your performance.
- Understanding Key Performance Indicators and how to choose the right ones.
Meet our Presenter: Sean Power
Sean Power is a Senior Analytics Consultant at Bounteous and has over a decade of experience in the digital marketing and analytics industry. Prior to joining Bounteous, Sean ran a digital marketing agency specializing in social enterprises and nonprofits in the health sector. Sean has been a guest speaker on marketing analytics at universities including Pennsylvania State University, University of Toronto, George Brown College, and Centennial College, and has given presentations at community events including PodCamp and AccessibilityCamp. Sean is a volunteer and active member of the Program Advisory Committee for the Digital Business Management, B.Comm Degree Program at Humber College. Connect with Sean on LinkedIn!
|Date||Thursday Oct 1, 2020|
|Time||7:00 to 8:00 PM|
- Alexandra Belen, Digital Business Management – Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Business
- Faduma Ahmed, Digital Business Management – Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Business
- Lionel Campbell, International Business – Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Business
- Juan Carlos Venegas, Human Resources Management – Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Business
- Racha Ayaso, Creative Photography, Faculty of Media & Creative Arts
Student Engagement (WRIT 100)
- Christopher Kirkpatrick (Blog)