This webinar is part of our Fall 2020 Building Digital Capacity project.
About the Webinar
This webinar is for you if you are looking to learn the ins and outs of Shopify, a powerful e-commerce platform for anyone with a passion and idea to start building their online business.
Learn to create beautiful looking web pages without any coding/web development experience. Find out how to use Shopify to market your products through blogging and gain an insight into marketing analytics. Join us as we walk you through how to use Shopify, set up your free account, and start exploring! No previous Shopify experience necessary.
- How to bring a brilliant business idea to life.
- Set up a free shopify account.
- Learn to install and customize shopify themes.
- Be able to set up your products for sale.
- Introduction to blogging and marketing analytics tools.
About the Presenter
Prabhavi Vashisht is a location-based web developer and digital marketer who recently graduated from Humber’s Digital Business Management Bachelor of Commerce program. Prab has extensive experience developing and managing websites for small businesses in addition to running digital marketing and social media campaigns.
Prab was the 2019 President of Humber’s Digital Business Student Association and has led multiple hands-on interactive workshops on Shopify. She has over 4 years of experience building websites and marketing campaigns for her clients. In addition to freelancing, Prab also works full time at Premise LED Inc. as a Digital Marketing Specialist. Connect with Prabhavi on LinkedIn!
|Date||Thursday Sept 24, 2020|
|Time||7:00 to 8:00 PM|
- Susan Hoque, Digital Business Management – Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Business
- Eldar Michaelov, Digital Business Management – Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Business
- Faduma Ahmed, Digital Business Management – Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Business
- Devon Hunter, Finance Management – Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Business
- Wendy Escajadillo, Multimedia Design and Development, Faculty of Media & Creative Arts
Student Engagement (WRIT 100)