This webinar is part of our Fall 2020 Building Digital Capacity project.
The project lead for this webinar is Hanadi Alnawab, professor and program coordinator of the Digital Business Management, Bachelor of Commerce program at the Faculty of Business.
About the Webinar
Have you always wanted to start a blog but didn’t know where to start? Do you have one that isn’t getting a lot of views? This webinar will provide you with the tools you need to create, promote, and drive traffic to your blog!
Join us as we discuss the full guide on how to start a successful blog. We will cover topics on finding inspiration for content, designing your blog, working with clients, and SEO practices. You will get tips on the most popular blog formats, examples from 5-star blogs, and be equipped with the tools you need to start your own blog!
- Practical Search Engine Optimization tips to attract more visitors to your site.
- Help people discover your brand through creating content that people actually want to read.
- Conduct market research and find creative ideas for your blog.
- Discover how blogging can help your employer’s content marketing strategy.
- Add blogging and content writing to your skillset!
About the Presenter
Thomas Durham is the founder of Mango Digital; a GTA-based Web Design Agency specializing in web design & development, content marketing, and blogging. Thomas has 5 years of experience helping clients transform their digital presence by building beautiful sites that captivates audiences.
Thomas is a graduate of Humber’s Digital Business Management BComm program and will be pursuing his post-grad studies in Business Insights & Analytics this fall. He’s skilled in market research, copywriting, and has led in-person and online workshops with students at Humber College on blogging. Connect with Thomas on LinkedIn!
|Date||Saturday Sept 26, 2020|
|Time||12:00 to 1:00 PM|
- Mackenzie Klin, Digital Business Management – Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Business
- Devan Shingadia, Digital Business Management – Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Business
- Faduma Ahmed, Digital Business Management – Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Business
- Michallia Marks, Digital Business Management – Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Business
- Hyeryun Hong, Multimedia Design and Development, Faculty of Media & Creative Arts
The following work was completed as part of the WRIT 100 course, supervised by Heba Al-samarrie, professor at the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences & Innovative Learning
- Immanuel Ranada (Infographic)
- Juliana Arango (Blog)