This webinar is part of our Fall 2020 Building Digital Capacity project
The project lead for this webinar is Bruce Sinclair, professor and program coordinator for The Fashion Management – Bachelor of Commerce degree program at the Faculty of Business.
About the Webinar
A panel discussion about the Black experience within the business of fashion featuring Humber alumni.
Our Moderator & Panelists
- Tiffany Forde, Customer Service Assistant Manager, TJX
- Mabel Agyem, Operations & Showroom Manager, Zvelle
- Justin Bara, Wholesale Account Coordinator, Adidas
- Rebecca Basson, Team Manager, Gucci
|Date||Tuesday Nov 10, 2020|
|Time||7:00 to 8:00 PM|
- Ehljeiy Constantino, Bachelor of Film and Media Production, Faculty of Media & Creative Arts